Thursday, March 1, 2012

57 / 366

I know that if I don't update this now, I'll continue to put it off and end up with an abandoned blog. I TOTALLY have an excuse this time but whatevs. You'll read about that later.

Monday was the start of finals week, so of course, it was all review and very boring. I learned something really disappointing about someone who I thought was a friend and I really can't get over it. I don't want to go into details because he really isn't worth it, but I'll just say that it's really fucked up to play with someone's feelings when you don't even know yourself what you're feeling.

In other news, I reached my hundred-page minimum on my novel! I'm not done, but I think I can start to relax a little now that I've met all the goals in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment