Thursday, March 22, 2012

79

It was a great day, and a lot of that rests in the fact that one of my best friends is most likely going to Davis. Pretty much all the kids in my classes, especially the Biotech kids, have basically given up on school. As long as  I don't get a D, they're not going to take my acceptance away, so I mean I'm kind of loosening my strictness on myself and not letting anything bother me. Literally nothing. I got some news which would have probably ruined me prior to Friday, but I actually care very little now! I have two months to go; shit don't faze me! There are way too many good things to look forward to, and the posters plastered all over the walls about the game this Saturday and the juniors campaigning for next year are just a constant reminder of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment