Wednesday, March 7, 2012

64 / 366

It was the start of the new term! More significantly, it was the start of the last term of my high school career. Yikes. It's so nerve-wracking to think that in about two months, I will have left this place behind me forever. I'm peeing my pants from the nerves and the excitement (mostly the nerves, though).

Also, this last term has apparently infected every single senior with an acute case of senioritis, because nobody was feeling the workload today -- and that includes myself. I believe I've fully mastered the art of sleeping while  taking notes/reading/pretending to listen to lectures/etc.

I am terrified, yet I can't wait. A change would be good for me, but I'm a very steadfast person. I don't know. I'll just have to deal with it as it comes, because I know it will be here sooner than I realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment