Friday, March 9, 2012

68 / 366

I literally do not know when I took this picture. I can't remember. But I like my hair so there you gooo.

We had a rally today, so classes were all a bit shorter than usual. I'm feeling increasingly sorry for my teachers as the year winds down and the weather gets better and the students stop caring. Numerous times I found myself making sad faces as they tried desperately to get their classes into order lulz. Physics is always fun times, probably because literally everyone in that class is a weirdo in some way. I guess I was put there for a reason! I also unwillingly entered a wet T-shirt competition when this kid just started spraying me with the water bottle the teacher uses to clean the whiteboards. It's a good thing I was wearing black (school spirit days, whaat!). Ummm. I wrote my first timed essay in months in English! My right hand is still recovering. And then the rest was just as boring as usual. The black-light rally after school was pretty good, but l have to say, last year's was better to me. That's probably because it was the first one I'd ever been to (and also the first one the school's had in ten years) and it was the day before junior prom so it was much more exciting to me than it probably otherwise would have been. The prom thing still applies to this year, though, so that probably explains the juniors' wild excitement on the other side of the gym. Also I have come to the  conclusion (yet again) that my school is ratchet.

When I got home, I literally just lay in my parent's bed and watched Little House on the Prairie before getting online and doing this. This is such an exciting start to an exciting weekend! /sarcasm. Oh and I got my ID card today, HOLLA. I look ridiculous.

I feel like I should make this blog private or something. I don't know why, but it just occurred to me how creepy it would be to have just totally random people know about my daily ~struggles~. I don't think anyone really reads this, but unless the stats that blogger gives me are lying people are getting here in some straaaange ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment