Monday, March 5, 2012

61 / 366

So today officially ends my last third term of my high school career! After this is my absolute last term and then I will be graduating. God the prospect is terrifying/exhilarating.

I only had one final today in Physics, which I think I did okay on. During my TA period I caught up on my reading for my AP English class since that's staring next Monday, oops. A nine week break definitely does not mean I'm going to get things done on time.

After school, Lenneris came over and we talked about our "relapsing" problems when it comes to boys. Seriously, boys suck and we suck. Somehow she ended up looking through my albums from when I was a kid and then we watched a VHS of me as a baby haha. Honestly, I just don't know. Then my dad came home and took me to the DMV so that I could get my ID picture taken for an ID card for when we go to Hawaii (!!! still so excited it's ridiculous). The wait was ridiculous of course, and I probably look like a fool but who really cares?

No comments:

Post a Comment