Thursday, March 1, 2012

60 / 366


Today was the first day of finals! These are my grades before my teachers put the finals in, so obviously I really should have been studying instead of worrying about basketball yesterday, but it's too late for that now. I had my Gov and Econ tests today, and ... I don't want to jinx it so I won't say anything except that I could have spent a lot more time getting ready for it. It was also my last day of Gov and it was sad, even though I'm still TAing for him next term, because that was honestly my favorite class of the term and I sincerely do not want to be replacing it with English. Whoever decided that it was a good idea to put two huge two-hour tests back-to-back on finals day deserves to rot. Gov and Econ are my two hardest classes, too. Luckily, my Gov teacher was nice and played a little bit of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon after our test to ease the burden a little. 

It was cold and sort of drizzly when I got out (early! the only good thing about finals) so I called my mommy because she started work late today and asked her to pick me up. Then I watched some ratchet Morgan Freeman film that was on the TV, took a nap, and wasted the rest of the day online as per usual. I feel like this post is really fragmented and makes no sense. I guess I've been writing too much and I've forgotten how to use the English language. I really should go study for Physics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment