Thursday, March 1, 2012

59 / 366

Late start Wednesday, aye. I went to school early because I had test corrections for my Econ class. When school started, Sara and I had a very awkward conversation with one of our teachers haha. Um. In second period the class went to watch the Shakespeare Festival performance that they always have in our performing arts center, in which actors from Oregon (I think) come and do original or (obviously) Shakespeare plays. The original ones are usually pretty good, but this one was Macbeth, so I took it upon myself to take a nap. For third and fourth period, we played review games. In Gov it was vocabulary bingo and then the running game, which I'm pretty sure that I've mentioned it before. I didn't win anything; in fact, I kind of lost it for my team lol. Honestly, the kids in AP classes are ridiculous when it comes to winning some extra credit. Then in Econ, we "played" this trivia thing where we're divided into groups and text in the answers to questions he pulls up and yeah. It's not even a game, but it was for extra credit so it was worth it to participate, though I don't know who won yet.

Also, I know I should've been totally focused on writing my novel but I was distracted because I was watching out for updates about the semifinal basketball game that was going down at Power Balance Pavilion. We won! So the final game is on Saturday and it'll be against Jesuit! They're the team that we won against only by a tip-in the last time, so I'm anxious as hell and I really want to go! Not sure if the school's going to be organizing a charter bus this year or what, since we're poor now, so if not I'll have to find someone to give me a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment